A bit late to the party, but anyway:
- Arundel Mandible cages. Use them across road, gravel and MTB. Have never lost a bottle or damaged a cage. Just works. When I die I would like to have them mounted on my casket.
- Garmin Varia radar. I feel completely naked if I accidentely go on a road ride without it. Everybody I know that has it feels the same.
- Ritchey Outback frame. My god it’s good. Love my carbon MTB and road bike, but would never go back to carbon for gravel (used a Spec Crux frame before).
- Time Atac pedals. If you live in a place where mud is prevalent (like in Denmark) these are by far the best for off-road use. Cannot fathom why they aren’t more popular.
- Sram eTap. Controversial choice I’m sure, but I love it. Have the 1. gen on my road bike and AXS mullet setup on my gravel. So easy to install, so easy to use and near genius when you like to travel with your bike. And have never had a single problem with it.