PSA: CT Subscription - Your Card is Stored, It Will Renew

Just a reminder, or tip: if you’re subscribed to CT your credit card is likely stored and will auto-renew your subscription.

I figured after stuff got a bit silly here a while back that I’d not renew when the time came around… and one day got an email thanking me for renewing via the auto-renew.

Well done, you got me.

Anyway, you can delete the card from your profile easily enough, once you go looking for it.

HOW TO:

On a desktop computer or mobile, you can get to your account if you go to the CT logo in the bottom right of the browser window. It floats, and can disappear at times and be hard to click. Scroll up and down to get it to appear.

Once you click it you can get to Manage Subscription. Click on that and you can get to Payment Methods and delete your credit card.

20 Likes

Card deleted, membership cancelled. Thanks
Screenshot 2022-11-16 at 5.00.36 pm|605x500

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up - done now!

2 Likes

Good tip. With Dave being exited I’m out…

3 Likes

Card deleted. Subscription ends in May. It’s been a ride.

1 Like

Thanks for that, came looking for this exact info

1 Like

Thanks, done

Thanks, just did the same thing. Letting talented writers go defeats the object of being a subscriber, for me.

3 Likes

Thanks Chris.

1 Like

Thanks Chris

Thanks Chris. Its a shame that CT has gone this way

1 Like

Card details cancelled and subscription cancelled

2 Likes

wow, my sub was set to renew in 2 days. brutal. GG outside.

2 Likes

Thanks, done.

Anyone else unable to click the logo to access your membership? I’ve tried two different browsers. Is there a direct link to the membership details?

Looks like the icon is now “greyed out”….and it is not an active link. MF’ers seem to have disabled it in order to prevent people from cancelling their subs.

Watch your bank accounts and keep checking back.

(Note - this was off my iPad. I’ll check it form my laptop when I get into the office. I’m pretty sure I had deleted all my CC info, but now want to double check)

ETA - I was able to access my account on my laptop once I got to the office. Showing that my subscription is still set to expire next month.

1 Like

I’m still able to click it via Phone Chrome.

Auto-renewal was removed last night. Eat a dick Outside, Inc.

3 Likes

Email Andy and tell him you want to cancel and he will prorata refund your remaining months.
veloclub@cyclingtips.com

2 Likes

Ahh, success. It does work on the iphone! Canceled.

3 Likes

Right now, there doesn’t seem to be an option to remove credit card information. Only a screen to “Add a new card.” Can’t delete current card info.